What have I done today? Excellent question. Not much, as it turns out.
1. I have added dirt and dust to some Stegosauruses (plural?) in Photoshop.
2. I have sellotaped together 4 faxed sheets which make up one sketch of invertebrates on a european soft cliff habitat.
3. I have tried to explain how to foreshorten a unicorn. Don’t ask.
4. I have aah-ed over some tiny pink clothes bought by a friend for his granddaughter.
5. I have tried to figure out what the prehistoric human population of Alabama would have been wearing. Possibly, it would not be very different from what the current population of Alabama is wearing. I don’t know, I’ve never been to Alabama.
6. I have blogged.
7. I have reheated and eaten home-made sausage and three bean casserole. Delicious, even if I do say so myself.
8. I have fed the pheasants.
9. I have discovered that the visa I’ll need for the new job in Sydney will take 8 weeks. Drat.
10. I have given my boss a birthday present.
I want to go home now.